For All Occasions.
There’s an old adage that says all you really need for a child’s birthday party is a cake with candles and a few friends. It’s true — young children know how to have a good time, even without all the fancy trimmings. But sometimes it’s fun to go all out, with decorations, favors, balloons, and even live music.
That’s where I come in. I’m available for children’s parties on the Central Coast of California and beyond. Contact me to talk about dates and details, or read on.
After years of playing in New York City, I’m a seasoned party pro, with a bottomless bag of tricks to keep your guests (ages 2-6 and their families) engaged and having a great time. Here’s what you can expect:
- I’ll be there for the whole party (usually about 2 hours).
- My “performance” of music, stories, and non-competitive games provides a solid 30 minutes of focused entertainment.
- For larger gatherings, especially outside, I may bring a small amplifier.
- Special requests are welcome — sometimes I even sing “Fire Truck!” twice.
- If you’re interested, I can also bring my “Treasure Ivan” records with a sturdy, child-friendly player.
Stumped for that perfect favor? I offer my CDs at a special price for parties.
“Our family absolutely adores Ivan’s musical performances! We booked him two years in a row for my son’s first and second birthdays . . .We can’t wait for my son’s 3rd birthday party next year because you-know-who will be singing! I wholeheartedly recommend the music and magic that is Ivan.”
— Laureen Manino, Brooklyn mom